By employing a virtual office in Norway
, any entrepreneur can obtain a registered address and utilize the communication services provided by our consultants. These elements can contribute in great deal to the visibility of your business and help you reach much faster your customers in Norway. One of our specialists in company formation in Norway
can give you more details on the specific benefits that a virtual office
can bring to your enterprise in this country.
Virtual office services in Norway
1. A business address in a Norwegian city of choice, which offers to enterprises a risk free alternative to a classical lease contract and which supports the trust of your customers;
2. A registered office which is required for the business registration procedure with the Norwegian authorities;
3. Mail collection and forwarding – your mail correspondence, faxes, as well as packages are collected and redistributed to you, depending on your requirements;
4. Incoming and outgoing faxes – through a virtual office you can benefit of a local fax number and prompt forwarding services;
5. A local phone number in Norway on which you can be easily reached by your customers in this country;
6. Voice mailbox – your voice messages can be stored and forwarded to you by email.
If you are interested to explore further options of a virtual office in Norway, you can choose as well from our additional services:
1. Dedicated fax service with a private and dedicated number for your enterprise;
2. Call redirecting – based on last minute high quality technology which allows the phone calls redirection towards your primary number;
4. A meeting room for conferences or other business situations requiring a professional meeting space.
Our specialists in company formation in Norway remain at your disposal for further questions concerning the virtual office services.
Advantages of a virtual office in Norway
The reason why so many foreign investors in Norway
choose to utilize a virtual office
in this country is the reduction of costs implied by a physical address. With a virtual office
you save the money spent on utilities, tax burdens and other expenses.
Many entrepreneurs who need a point of contact in another Norwegian city find the virtual office
a very attractive way to reach the local public. Feel free to contact
our consultants in company formation in Norway
so that you can benefit from the virtual office services that we provide to our clients.